Thursday 10 March 2011

Book Works - Final Resolution

Below are some photographs of my finished Futura newspaper which will be sold at the Leeds international artists bookfair. I'm actually really pleased with what I've made! I think it's definitely one of the most professional looking pieces I've designed so far. The size of the publication and the chosen stock have proven very successful in creating as well rounded and high quality piece of print. Also, the fact that I've used minimal colours for the most part help produce a smart and contemporary feel to the newspaper. The publication features an introduction and information on the Futura typeface, Futura shown in different weights, quotes about it, images and examples of where it's been used as well as my own design work incorporating the typeface.
Furthermore, I got some great, positive feedback from lots of members of the class which was great and I'm now really looking forward to seeing how it sells at the fair.

































No comments:

Post a Comment