Saturday 26 November 2011

Week In Review

Another week has flown by so I thought I'd take a minute just to look at what I've got done...

This week I've pretty much solely concentrated on my 2nd brief - the nautical apparel brand. This was because I wasn't happy with how the project was developing and it was starting to drag a bit. Therefore, I overhauled the application of the existing logotype into a design direction that I am much happier with. By Friday I managed to get all of the elements printed and produced which means the first two briefs are now almost complete.
The collaboration with Naomi has taken a back seat since Naomi was also struggling with one of her own briefs. Looking ahead to next week though it seems we are both ready to get back on with the project and I hope we can get it wrapped up by the end of the week.
The colour exhibition and nautical brand projects I am aiming to photograph this week so they can be arranged on boards for submission, ready to print by Friday.
Next I need to get cracking with my competition brief as there really isn't much time left in the module, especially if I end up needing to have printed resolutions for it.
Finally I will have to develop my initial ideas and design direction for the wÅven brief as the guy running the brief is back in the following week and I'll need to be ready to show him what I've done.

Oh and that little dissertation thing too...

No comments:

Post a Comment