Wednesday 9 November 2011

Apparel Brand : Further Logotype Development

Think I've had a breakthrough with this logo now –

I realised the triangle/sail thing was more related to the word 'sail' rather than 'mast' – fail.

But, I've altered the letter 't' (which I wasn't totally convinced by before anyway) into more of a simplified mast shape and given it the same angle as the other letters to help keep the word flowing. I also immediately I saw an opportunity to use it on a letterhead.

Logotype :

Logo icon :

Letterhead idea :



Business Card Idea :

Colours?

Now I feel more confident with this logotype and icon I feel more comfortable to move on and start producing more ideas for the actual resolutions to the brief. Really need to get a move on though since this logo has taken longer than expected to get sorted.

No comments:

Post a Comment