Tuesday 8 November 2011

Apparel Brand : Further Logo Development

Further development on the 'MAST' logo. I was quite happy with how the logotype was looking in the previous post but I felt I needed to have more of a symbol/shape/icon which could be part of or used alongside the logotype which would help make it more flexible to design with.
Below I have been sketching a few ideas which relate back to some initial concepts which included dashed lines. This then developed into turning the triangle which from the letter a into a dashed line triangle. I thought that this triangle could then be used as an icon on its own and at the same time be expanded to create further artwork to help expand the DNA of the brand. I just need to get it vectorised now so I can see how it looks once it's been more precisely drawn in Illustrator.



Finally, I'm also thinking about using a blue/black and bright yellow colour scheme - I felt this looked appropriate for the nautical element whilst being a little more daring and vibrant compared to what I was thinking about before.

No comments:

Post a Comment