Thursday 20 October 2011

Colour Exhibition : Making decisions & Moving on

HUE 
3 LETTERS
3 COLOURS
3 SETS OF 3 COLOURS
--------------------
3 POSTERS
9 EXHIBITION GUIDE COVERS (3x3 Colours)
TICKETS
INVITATIONS
WAY-FINDING GRAPHICS?
--------------------

FINAL LOGO:


FINAL COLOUR SCHEMES:

BLUEBERRY//STRAWBERRY//MINT


ORANGE//ORCHID//ICE BLUE


PINEAPPLE//LEAF//ROSE


The last colour palette of pineapple, leaf and rose was the only one I amended since I had already used the ice blue colour in the second palette. It was replaced by another pale colour - rose - and now I think all the palettes work really well both separately and as a range of posters.

Now I have made decisions on a logo ad colour schemes I feel much more ready to get on and start developing the resolutions to the brief.

No comments:

Post a Comment