Wednesday 19 October 2011

Colour Exhibition : Brand Development

Just trying to come up with a more solid/final logo which will help me to work knowing how it should be applied consistently. I like the idea of 3; being 3 letters in 'HUE' and using 3 M dashes to underline it, almost like colour bars. Also, if I use the word 'HUE' more creatively like in the previous poster designs then the 'colour bars' or dashes could be used as something more constant and reliable in terms of where it's placed, to signify information for example.






The dashes could be used to show saturations, hues, gradients, combinations etc. I also think they would really easily translate into some initial way-finding graphics.


Above is a screenshot of the logo at 450pt on 230pt leading. I think I'm going to take this forward as a final logo and then scale it up/down wherever needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment