Tuesday 24 May 2011

Urban Oasis - Final Crit Feedback

Here's the feedback I received from the final crit. I was a little concerned about what might be said because I rushed the layout of the boards a little so I wondered if people might not understand everything but generally the comments are positive and I have some useful suggestions to take forward before submission.





Key points raised.

Strengths:
- Really strong poster designs.
- Strong hand drawn typography.
- Interesting concept and well thought out ideas.
- Good consistency of design.
- Well chosen colourscheme.
- The logo and design consistency keeps the products together even with the different typographic styles used.

Weaknesses:
- Make sure all work is blogged to show everything I have done.
- Annotate blog posts and show where decisions have been made.
- Could the travel pass be made again for the submission?
- Quality of photographs is poor. Can they be retaken for final boards?
- Mock up of propose an App?

No comments:

Post a Comment