Saturday 14 May 2011

Leeds Identity - Brief Re-think

After a tutorial last week it was clear that I still was unsure of exactly who I was targeting and what I was producing and time is running out fast on this brief.
Luckily, late last night I had a breakthrough in terms of realising how my posters and existing artwork can now be pushed forward in a more definite way. The outline of how I'm going to do this is set out below:

Target/ Audience:
- Leeds office workers.
- Commuters to the city.

Aim:
- Direct them to green spaces/ scenic areas of the city to enjoy in lunch breaks. (hidden parks/squares etc. I have a list of 8 to begin with which will be posted shortly)

Resolutions:
5 digitally printed posters featuring;
- Logo & branding, a quote, directions to one of the promoted spaces, a Twitter page address.
(The posters will be placed in bus shelters/on walls/fly posted. Directions would then be put into google maps on smart phones to direct office workers to the promoted places)

Train/Bus pass & pass holder featuring;
- Logo & branding, a Twitter page address.
(Designed to plant a seed in the commuters mind about the campaign and direct them to the Twitter page)

Twitter Page;
- Logo & branding, tweets promoting suggestions for the day/places to go.
(The office workers could access the tweets on their smart phone to pick up the suggestions. They could also Tweet in their own suggestions)

Stickers;
- Featuring logo and Twitter tag. Could be placed on lamp-posts/ unusual spaces.

*Need to get this re-think 'Okay-ed' on Monday but I feel i've clarified everything much more now and I'm eager to get on with it.

GO!

No comments:

Post a Comment