Sunday 17 October 2010

Wrap It Up - Development





So far I have been finding it difficult to communicate my subject of lost cities through the given nets that we have to choose from. Packaging isn't something Im used to working with all that much and so I have found it tough to come up with ideas from looking at the basic nets. So instead Im going to try flipping it the other way around and try to design the graphics first and then apply them to a piece of packaging.
From just looking at the nets themselves I thought about using the way in which the pieces of packaging work in order to communicate my word 'discover'. For example, the envelope with the cut out window could have a tag line, 'A window into another world', and the carton/box could have one saying 'Open up another world'...its not much..but its a start.

No comments:

Post a Comment