Sunday 27 February 2011

Book Works - Final Design

Once I got going with the digital development of the newspaper, I almost got carried away and the whole thing seemed to come together without me documenting a lot of the development (which is annoying!). However, I'm really pleased with what I have created and I've really enjoyed getting stuck into some proper editorial and layout design work. I just hope now that it looks good once printed, folded and finished. The choice of stock is crucial and I always knew from the start of the brief that I wanted it to be a newspaper but I'm already planning to use a bulky newsprint stock so that it holds the ink well and gives a better quality impression.

Cover
Inside Cover

Introduction






Middle double page spread

No comments:

Post a Comment