Friday 11 February 2011

2d > 3d >2d Resolution and Feedback

I am fairly satisfied with how this brief has been resolved in the end. I felt it was going to be a difficult task to reproduce the image but I think I have done a decent job and the image got positive feedback from the rest of the group. The only things that I could have done a bit better would have been to have jelly babies surrounding the whole of the face and also I think the chosen colour of green could have been represented stronger.


Feedback:
- Overall successful recreation of the given drawn image.
- Incorporates all the 4 elements well, person, place, object and colour.
- Could be slightly more zoomed out, so that the edge of the tree is visible.
- More Jelly Babies to surround the whole image? Extra green ones to reflect the given colour more?

No comments:

Post a Comment