Friday 2 December 2011

Apparel Brand : Finishing Touches

Just been adding some finishing touches to the MAST stuff before getting ready to photograph it. For the swing ticket I managed to pick up some blue thread which isn't a bad match with the blue spot colour used throughout. I also saw a slightly different way of threading it onto the ticket - as shown below. (via BERG Studio)





The 'rope-like' string has now been measured, cut and tied to form the handles of the carrier bag and I'm really pleased with how this looks. I think it's subtle touches and attention to detail such as this that makes a project stand out.




With some of the left over rope I have tried tying some sailing knots which I thought could be placed alongside some of the stationery when it's photographed. I've seen this kind of thing done by Anagrama where they add a little something extra which isn't part of the useable stationery but it helps communicate the feel of the brand identity when being photographed as a set.




No comments:

Post a Comment